Watch a live presentation by Intercultural Programs staff and get your questions answered in real time. All times listed below are in Central Standard Time (CST). You can use a World Clock Converter to find the exact time in your location.
Please visit the International Student Orientation site to view Live session presentations for Spring 2021 students.
How to Join Webinars
Go to Instructions to Join Webinars for details. You can access the webinar an hour before the start time to get your device ready for the webinar.
If you experience difficulties downloading the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher or accessing the webinar link(s), try the following:
- Turn-off your pop-up blocker.
- Switch your internet browser (recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox).
- Update Java.
- Clear cache and cookies.
Past Webinar and Video Guides
Visit our Youtube or Youku pages to view recordings of past webinars and other video resources. The Intercultural Programs office posts instructional guides, recorded live seminars and other video resources.
View the presentations from past webinars below:
- Searching For and Applying For Financial Aid
- What to Expect When Registering for Classes
- Meet Your UTD Immigration Team
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend UTD
- Spring 2018-Life in Dallas, TX
- Spring 2018-All About UTD!
- Spring 2018-What to Know About Class Registration and Tuition and Fees
- Spring 2018-Top 5 Questions of New International Students
- How to Search for and Make Housing Arrangements
- What to Expect in Your First Month at UTD
- Top 5 Mistakes International Students Make During Their First Semester
- Legal Services Seminar for LGBT + Students
- Post-Completion OPT Packet Review
- How to Complete the I-983 Form